Come Join Our Team!
The Quileute Tribal School is looking for talented people to teach, work with, and support our students and existing staff. We are committed to recruiting, and supporting a workforce whose goal is to ensure the academic success of all of our current and future students. If you are interested in a rewarding career, fill out an application today!
- Click here to view our current Job Postings (teachers-teachers.com)
- No teacher positions at this time (UPDATED: November 5, 2020)
The Quileute Tribal School accepts applications on a year-round basis. If you have questions regarding our current job opening, please contact our administrative office at 360-374-5609.
Current Job Openings:
- Current Opening: Paraprofessional Educator (Job Description: LINK): POSTED November 22, 2020; CLOSES December 4, 2020 at 4 pm.
- Current Opening: Bus Drivers with current CDL License Needed: Re-Posted July 1, 2020; Closes: Until Filled
- POSTED Human Resources Coordinator: October 5, 2020 – CLOSED October 27, 2020 at 4 pm: Position Placed on Hold November 2, 2020
Quileute Tribal School (QTS) is located in La Push, Washington.
We are a kindergarten through 12th grade School. Established in 1992, we’ve been educating children for over twenty five years.
If you have any questions or comments, please let us know!