QTS heads into its fourth week (April 19, 2021) of in person classes three days per week. We see an “uptick” in Covid cases in Clallam, Jefferson and Kitsap Counties. QTS had a close call last week that nearly threatened to shut down our lower grades. All of the parents of the grade level were contacted regarding the status and the health department gave us accolades for our protocols. We avoided a shut down when the individual tested negative. Bottom line …. please wear your mask, social distance and wash your hands. Everyone needs to be careful over the weekends to mind their behavior. This scare at QTS was a result of weekend behavior that came back onto campus. Please be safe and do the right things for the safety of the entire community. QTS decided to postpone students eating together in the lunchroom, due to the continued threat of covid. Students are eating breakfast and lunch in their grade level homeroom or secondary school advisory classroom.
Grade 7-12 Students and Staff this is great time to be learning how to access the daily schedule using the student personal Skyward Student App. Staff and parents due to Covid the process was interrupted last Spring 2020. As we head into 2021-22 we will all learn how to access Skyward.
- Students when using Skyward App on your mobile device please use the Day HM (Hybrid Monday), Day HW (Hybrid Wednesday) and HF (Hybrid Friday) .
- Please do not use the Day M, F OR Day T, TH OR Day W on the Skyward App. Give it a try and figure it out. It is not hard to do.
- All may also access the schedule by accessing this LINK for now.
- HOW TO USE SKYWARD APP – YOUTUBE links
- If you have forgotten your UN & PW, then please contact Natasha.Riggan@quileutetribalschool.org or (360) 374-1149
Please click on the headline above for more on the story….
Quileute Tribal School is on Spring Break April 5-9, 2020. Re-energize, relax and be safe all. Classes will resume at 8 am on Monday, April 12, 2021 with in-person learning Monday, Wednesday and Friday, as well as 100% remote learning on Tuesdays and Thursdays. QTS will complete the school year on this schedule through tentatively June 16, 2021.
- There is no food service the week of April 5-9th.
- The Registrar Office; Business, Maintenance & Operations Office; and the Superintendent’s Office are open for business during Spring Break from 8 am – 4 pm.
Webcam views from QTS of Little James Island, James Island and Beach 1, La Push, WA
Click the heading above for more on the story….Did you know that the webcameras of La Push Beach 1 and James Island are placed in our QTS Administration Building? Check out the view by Webcam views.
Thank you Quileute Nation and Forks Chamber of Commerce.