. QTS resumes classes on Wednesday, May 25th from 8:30 – 12:30 pm. Reminder packing days for school employees so 1/2 days for May 25, 26, 27, June 1, 2, 3 and June 8, 9, 10. Last day of school for students (tentative) is (Thursday) June 23rd. Last day of school for staff (tentative) is (Friday) June 24th.
QTS will be closed Tuesday, May 24, 2022 due to staff shortages in the upper grades. The QTS School Public Calendar Online and QTS Internal Calendars have been adjusted for an additional day. Twelve month employees are working on Tuesday, May 24, 2022. QTS Business; Maintenance Operations & Transportation (MOT); IT; Superintendent Offices are open 8 am – 4 pm.
QTS returns to masks being REQUIRED inside QTS buildings/buses and the Akalat during school events. Effective May 18, 2022; School Board Motion # 1590; Sent out to all parents & staff on autodialer and posted on School Social Media (evening May 17, 2022)
Take this opportunity to let your QTS Staff know how much you appreciate their work with your children.
Internally QTS is recognizing each in the following ways:
- Monday, May 16 Front office group organizing and showing their appreciation for other staff.
- Tuesday, May 17 Teachers organizing and showing their appreciation for other staff.
- Wednesday, May 18 Para-educators organizing and showing their appreciation for other staff.
- Thursday, May 19 IT, MOT and Cooks organizing and showing their appreciation for other staff.
- Friday, May 20 Superintendent and Principal organizing and showing their appreciation for other staff.
Monday Reflections: Thank you Front Office teams…we appreciate you. Stephanie Doebbler, Andrea Coberly, Hailey Miller, Page Foster, Caryn Depew, Sabrina Dean, Cody LeClair. Thank you for the small gifts handed out to the staff to make their Monday!
Tuesday Reflections: Thank you teaching staff team…we appreciate you. Lucy, Tom,Vivian, Lakhina, Dana, Tammy, Stephanie, Jessica, Jenny, Sheri, Peter, Victoria, Mark W, Alice, Scott, and Tyler. Thank you for the snacks all day in the Administration Building to make our Tuesday!
Wednesday Reflections: Thank you paraeducator staff…we appreciate you….Megan, Patty, Ramona, Dan, Nicole, Jacqueline. Thank you for the goodies and kind words.
Thursday Reflections: Thank you IT, MOT, Counselor and Cooks…we appreciate you. Gus, Ed, Mario, Todd, Karla, Cynthia, Teah and Angel
Friday Reflections : Please come to the Taco Bar hosted by Ryan and Mark at 2:30 – 3:30 pm in the Multipurpose Room. Mark will share information on the move with staff.
QTS will resume classes on Monday, May 16, 2022.
- Follow the QN Health Chart for vaccinated : 10 days quarantine from first symptoms. Then a negative test and no symptoms allows for return to school/work.
- QTS will be short handed all week with staff.
- Masks strongly ENCOURAGED on buses.
- Masks strongly ENCOURAGED inside the building.
- Autodialer sent at 6 pm on Sunday, May 15th.
- PLEASE wish your QTS Employee Appreciation. This coming week QTS is celebrating Staff Appreciation week
RESOURCES TO READ