Credit and Hands Raised to Vern Ward Jr. for the video and Whale Song music overlay. (April 1, 2022)
- We raise our hands to QTS’s very own Lucy Taylor for organizing a very successful Welcoming The Whales Ceremony on Beach One this past Friday. We look forward to May’s Elder Week celebration. https://www.facebook.com/quileute.tribalschool.3
- We raise our hands to Michaela “Mickey” Villicana and Elena Velasquez, as well as Superintendent Reaume for your support, and bringing from QVSD 207 students to the Welcoming Whales Cultural event.
- We raise our hands to the LaPush community leaders, activists and elders who encouraged the community to attend, pray, speak, drum, sing, dance, and lead the Quileute People at Beach 1.
- We raise our hands to Quileute NationTribal Events Leticia Jaime for facilitating the community events at the Akalat in the afternoon.
- We raise our hands to the Quileute Tribal School Staff and Administration!
Pre-Announcement: Come join us on the beach and celebrate the 2022 Welcoming of the Whales. AGENDA
Throwback to 2009 and the 2nd Annual Calling of the Whales, Photo Credit Chris Cook.