Sunday, October 17, 2021 QTS Covid UPDATE
- QTS continues to monitor the Grade 6 level classroom. Students are returning to class with doctor clearance through the QTS Attendance/Registers Office. Three Covid cases in Grade 6 appear not to have spread further as of today, Sunday, October 17, 2021
- Masks required at QTS inside the building.
- Encourage all to re-examine their behavior outside of school and work to protect your school and community by being mindful of mask wearing, washing hands, and social distancing.
- QTS continues to monitor one adult case of break through Covid 19.
- Encourage all adults to get vaccinated and update boosters.
- QTS staff remains at 83% vaccinated.
- Superintendent Mark J. Decker is the Covid Contact for QTS.