Check out the Welcome Back to School Letter to Staff, Students and Parents (click here) from Superintendent Mark J. Decker
Tuesday, August 10, 2021
- Letter posted on Official School Social Media Facebook page (click here)
- Letter sent to every parent email registered with Cody LeClair or Stephanie Doebbler. Read more below regarding Public Calendar, School supplies and technology
- Letter posted on the Public Calendar on the Web Page (click here). See 1 pm Communication on calendar link.
- Added August 12: SCHOOL SUPPLIES are typically provided by QTS Donations at classroom levels. If your child wants a specific backpack, or specific items (pens, pencils, paper, etc) then that is a family personal decision. Teachers may request specific items after the first day of school, otherwise school materials are provided. It is ideal for your children to have a well lit location in the home that is free of distractions for them to study.
- QTS will provide an iPad to all K2 students for home use and one at school, which eliminates packing the device. Also Grade 3-12 students will have a Chromebook. Our goal is to provide 1:1 device to jetpack this year, to help reduce connectivity issues. QTS is also working on connectivity issues, particularly in middle village in La Push. More on this later….